Our mission is to memorialize, honor and assist in the restoration and future health, welfare and safety of the students, faculty and families affected by school violence.
MSD Save Our Schools is designed to assist in the areas of support for:
- Offset expenses associated with implementation of in-school educational and safety programs
- Mental health education and counseling
- No student left behind in obtaining first aid safety and CPR training if desired
- Financial support for additional AED’s and training in schools
- After school support for “see something-say something” organized committees
- First responder cadet training in high school
- Multiple scholarships at high school graduation to attend police/fire first responder post- secondary education for school and community safety
- JROTC uniform funding in high schools for under privileged students
- Additional committees as developed by volunteers and committee chairpersons
Thank you for helping to further that goal!