Although this foundation was created to benefit students affected by the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, we are proud to consider funding projects in other affected areas of the country. To apply for funding, click below:
MSD Save Our Schools is designed to assist in the areas of support for:
- Offsetting the expenses associated with implementation of an in-school educational and safety program or programs
- Mental health education and counseling
- The no child left behind act and in our mission to now obtain first aid safety and CPR training if desired
- Financial support for additional AED’s and training in schools
- After school support for “see something-say something” organized committees
- First Responder cadet training in high school
- Multiple scholarships at high school graduation to attend police/fire first Responder post- secondary education for school and community safety
- JROTC uniform funding in high schools for under privileged students
- Additional committees as developed by volunteers and committee chairpersons
Ready to donate?
We’re now evaluating projects for funding. To apply, Click below:
Although students that were affected by the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre are given first priority for funding, we will consider funding projects in other affected areas of the country. To apply for funding, Click Below:
We’re so glad you asked! You Can:
- Share our link www.msdsaveourschools.org #msdstrong on your Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, or other favorite social media account! If you have suggestions for social media posts, just contact us and we’ll help you.
- Hold an event to raise money for the cause!
- Donate Here:
- Send an email to your friends, family members and business colleagues. We’re happy to provide you with templated verbiage if you you need help!
- Send an e-blast through your organization’s e-newsletter. Again, we’re happy to provide you with templated verbiage to help you get started!